Thursday, March 2, 2023

Power Statements: Words With a Message

In 2022, just for fun, I started creating a series of graphics with statements I felt were short, sweet, and packed a punch. Allowing myself the opportunity to play around with fonts and colors led me to the images below, which are messages I believe speak volumes about life, character, and our journey as humans.



I hope you enjoy reading over these and find inspiration, wisdom, or motivation in my designs. To save any image, click to open a new window with the large version, and then right-click to save to your device. You can also view the album on my Facebook page here.


An obstacle is only a problem IF no solution is found.



Some elements of business (and life), are irreplaceable.




Marketing is everyday, not just a "here and there" kind of activity. Be consistent & stay with it.




Implementing checkpoints, steps and organization of your mission is - how can I put this - NON NEGOTIABLE. Flying by the seat of your pants is not a success strategy.




"Every day is an abundance of fresh opportunities and new doors to open".




Shine your light.




Misunderstandings are often magnified online. Choose your words carefully, and don't overlook the value of picking up the phone and clarifying what you THINK was meant!




Encouraging words instead of judgement can be life changing.




"Until we accept responsibility for our actions, real change is not possible."




Notice the contributions of people on your team and in the community.




What do you need to accomplish? How does your business need guidance and growth? Identify what requires improvement and go forward!




"People sometimes forget the reason they started."




"We can't know everything, but when we just pause and listen, it's amazing what we can learn".




"Just because some people can do it all, does not necessarily mean they should."




The easy days don't build us, but the stormy ones do. Perseverance + staying power = WINNING.




Never forget to value others.





Thank you for taking the time to stop by my blog! Feel free to connect with me on the social networks listed below, and I wish you a productive month ahead.



Sincerely, 
Andrea Baumann


 
Growth strategies for small business & nonprofits; community-centered
resource serving the Delmarva Peninsula (DE/MD/VA). Connect with us!