Saturday, March 12, 2022

March Marketing Idea: Shamrocks of Inspiration

Hello there! It is a rainy Saturday and I wanted to quickly share this lovely idea with you. It's perfect for anytime of the year, as you could incorporate it into just about any holiday or season to decorate your retail shop windows, promote a positive community-wide movement or simply celebrate the local businesses in your town or city.



I caught sight of these "inspiration shamrocks" last year at a local store in the town of Berlin, Maryland, and thought they were simply charming. Not only do they catch the attention of passersby, the messages and words of kindness can go a long way in lifting up anyone's spirits!




Thoughts, quotes or messages to loved one can be easily written on shamrock shapes cut out of paper - I'd use a variety of shades of green if it was my project - but you could use any colors or stick with a particular theme.
 



Once the shapes are filled out, spread them generously across restaurant windows, a storefront on main street or around your shop. Invite customers and visitors to fill one out and add to your beautiful seasonal wall of cheer!
 



This is the project which I wrote about last month in my February "Hearts of Inspiration" post. You can see more about the heart in this album on my Facebook page here.





I hope this quick post gives you a boost of creativity and encourages a beautiful display of your own! Feel free to share with us on Facebook as I love to see positive efforts to encourage conversation and invite community participation. Thanks for reading and I hope you have a wonderful St. Patty's Day week!



Sincerely, 
Andrea Baumann





 
Growth strategies for small business & nonprofits; community-centered
resource serving the Delmarva Peninsula (DE/MD/VA). Connect with us!