Saturday, March 2, 2019

Less Than a Month Until Google Plus Is Gone Forever

Good morning folks,

As you probably have heard by now, Google+ will be shutting down in April. Now is the time to take a look at your photos, download data, etc. It's a great idea to put a post on your profile as well as business pages to let your followers know where they can continue to keep up with you. NOTE: the ending of the Google+ platform does not affect the Google My Business components (see here for more about that).





My note to my followers reads like this (feel free to use or modify): 

Hello friends, I'm sure you have heard, the Google+ platform will be shutting down in the spring of 2019. I wanted to thank you for following my tips and tools and I'm looking forward to connecting with you on my other social channels! You can find me on the following sites (followed by links for my Instagram, Twitter, Facebook). Thank you for your support! Sincerely, Andrea @ Marketing Delmarva




WHAT TO KNOW:





If you use Blogger, you should read this update from them on changes and how your account will be affected Update on Google+ and Blogger





And that's it! Take a look at your collections, download photos and delete pages and ultimately, your G+ account. (I'm waiting until the very last day to do that). I am still posting on my Google pages to notify people of where they can find me next. 

Thanks for reading and have a great weekend!
Andrea @ Marketing Delmarva









Connect and follow Marketing Delmarva @